in 1946, From 1962 to 1964 he worked as Technical Department Manager
from 1966 to 1971 he worked as Research and Development Department
in this period he took part in the European standardization process
of sizes in cabinets and built-in household appliances for kitchens
and he developed “E15”, “AL15”, “Xila” kitchen and “A1”
He took part in Corporate Image and Communication, working also on products presentation realising: photograph settings, stands, Boffi corner shops and exhibitions. He played a leading role in Image and Communication, he dealt with products presentation through photograph settings, the creation of display areas and of the so-called “Spazio Boffi” inside shops and through the organization of different exhibitions.
In 1971 he became partner in the Buttura, Massoni and Pelizza Studio, which was then transformed into A&D. With Luigi Massoni he designed products, show rooms, stand and exhibition for leading Italian furnishing companies. In 1991 he set up his own studio “Piergiorgio Cazzaniga Design” in Lentate sul Seveso working principally with the most renowed brands. His projects were awarded of many prizes, such as the “Good Design Award” and the “Interior Innovation Award”.